Alpine Meadows Resort Clearwater, BC
3400 Dunn Lake Road, Clearwater, BC
Property Facts & Highlights
- OFFER ACCEPTED - COURT DATE SET - January 26th
- Operating lakefront Resort on 280 acres in BC's Thompson Nicola Region
- 1.5 hours from Kamloops, 25 minutes to Clearwater
- Extensively Improved with 16 Log Cabins, 11 Duplex Chalets, 2 Log Homes, Restaurant, RV Park, and significant Amenities
- Municipal level infrastructure with paved roads, street lighting, sanitary system and water
- Excellent cash flow with significant upside and potential to operate on a full time basis
- Asking price is a fraction of the original construction cost
The Alpine Meadows Resort is situated in British Columbia’s Thompson Nicola region, approximately 25 kilometres south of Clearwater. Privately located on a 280-acre property that fronts onto Hallamore Lake, Alpine Meadows Resort is an impeccably developed facility with a significant level of improvements.
Although Alpine Meadows operates as a seasonal resort, the facility presents more like a high-end residential community with extensive separation and privacy between the Resort accommodations, restaurant, amenities, and administration buildings. The majority of the individual cabins have lake front views, while the resort grounds feature paved roads, street lighting, full services, and professional landscaping.
While a new owner might elect to continue operating the Resort either seasonally or on a full time basis, there might exist the potential to create individual ownership of the Resort’s cabins and chalets under either a strata title or corporate ownership structure