West Ballenas Island Gulf Islands, BC
Property Facts & Highlights
- Approximately 100 acres in size
- A 6.96 acre portion on the north end of the island is a separate title accommodating a government-operated lighthouse
- The highest point of elevation is 109’, and there are steep bluffs throughout the island
- Boat access is easily originated at Schnooner Cove or Northwest Bay
- West Ballenas Island is within a short 20-minute floatplane ride from Vancouver International Airport, and only a 15 to 20 minute boat ride to Schooner Cove Marina on Vancouver Island
West Ballenas Island is about 100 acres in size and located about 3 miles offshore from Vancouver Island. Boat access is easily originated at Schnooner Cove or Northwest Bay. The island offers numerous excellent building sites yet is currently undeveloped and in its natural state. the northern 7 acres is a separate title and is occupied by the manned Ballenas Island Light Station.