Osprey Wings Missinipe, SK
Property Facts & Highlights
- Northern Saskatchewan's Premier Air Charter Operation
- Established operator with extensive fleet of DeHavilland Aircraft
- Family owned and operated for 50 years
- Strong reputation with loyal customer base
- Certificates for Aerial Work, Air Taxi Ops, and Commuter Ops (CARS 702, 703, and 704)
- Large Missinipe Base with smaller base at LaRonge and Points North.
Osprey Wings represents an incredible opportunity to acquire an established VFR air charter operation situated in central Saskatchewan. With its main base of operations situated in Missinipe, Osprey Wings also maintains facilities in the community of LaRonge approximately 80 kilometers to the south and a smaller base in Points North Landing. LaRonge is approximately 400 kilometers north of Saskatoon.
Family owned for well over 50 years, Osprey Wings and its extensive fleet of predominantly De Havilland aircraft is a critical component of Saskatchewan’s transportation system, providing charter services for a wide variety of users. With a strong focus on continued fleet and base investment, staff retention and client care, Osprey Wings is a well-positioned air charter operation with a strong reputation, high value fleet and loyal customer base.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing operator to secure an established and well structured operation with an extensive fleet of aircraft and significant foothold in this market. There exists a range of options for expansion into additional markets including wheeled operations, airport improvements, and IFR.