Iconic Tofino Waterfront Property Tofino, BC
Property Facts & Highlights
- One of Tofino's only waterfront development opportunities
- 118.5 Acres of Waterfront on the iconic Cox Bay in Tofino, BC
- Over 2,000 feet of sandy waterfront
- Undeveloped and directly adjacent to the world renowned Pacific Rim National Park
- Over 1 million tourism visits to the area annually - Tofino is one of BC's top ten tourism destinations
- Comprehensive Information Package Available
- Data room access available upon execution of Non Disclosure Agreement
- Offer submission deadline June 12th, 2018
One of British Columbia's most popular waterfront destinations,
the world renowned community of Tofino is located on Vancouver Island's raw
west coast and is the gateway to the Clayoquot Sound Biosphere.
Originally a small fishing village, Tofino has built a solid international
reputation as a year round destination for surfing, whale and storm watching,
and quintessential Canadian west coast culture.
The largest waterfront site available in Tofino, this 118 acre property is situated on the iconic Cox Bay, and is adjacent to British Columbia's storied Pacific Rim National Park. With over 2,000 feet of sandy waterfront, this undeveloped site offers a range of potential uses within its current Official Community Plan designation of 'Tourism Focus'.
Tofino and the surrounding area receives well over 1,000,000 tourism visits annually and is a popular recreational area for a wide range of visitors. With a limited land supply in Tofino, this incredible site offers an extensive opportunity for a creative development that embodies the west coast.
This is British Columbia's raw Pacific Coast at its finest. Come explore Tofino, one of BC's top tourism destination and experience Canada's true surf and coastal culture