Chads Island Gulf Islands, BC
Property Facts & Highlights
- Incredibly Well Located Private Island Lying off the NW corner of Princess Margaret Marine Park (Portland Island)
- Beautiful and Swimmable White Shell Beaches
- Level topography offering several excellent building sites
- Existing, Older 2 bedroom Cabin provides immediate Utility
- Protected Dock and Deep Water Moorage in Royal Cove
- Numerous Excellent Building Sites for a New Home and a Guest Cabin
- Situated Within The Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Abundance of wildlife including, bald eagles, Sea Lions, Seals and Orca Whales
- Short Boat Ride to Canoe Cove in Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula
- Secure 450 square foot Workshop with Diesel Generator
Chads Island presents a-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire one of the prettiest and best located private islands in the Southern Gulf Islands. Lying off the north west quarter of Portland Island, and situated inside the Gulf Islands National Park Reserve, Chads Island offers almost 8 acres of land area, a level topography, beautiful white shell beaches and endless low tide exploration. The Island has an older 855 sq ft 2 bedroom cabin as well as a boat house, deep water, protected dock and crane wharf with a secure boathouse. There is also as 450 square foot, secure workshop. Situated just 10 minutes by boat from Canoe Cove and immediately adjacent to Princess Margaret Marine Park, with miles of walking and hiking trails, camping and great beaches the island's location couldn't be better.
Chads Island offers an excellent opportunity to build a family legacy in the heart of BC's Southern Gulf Islands archipelago. There is an older septic system and rain water collection infrastructure that provides for immediate use and enjoyment. Numerous fantastic building sites offer the potential to replace the current cabin and to build a guest cabin as well.
Chads Island is a must see!