Williston Lake Resort Hudson's Hope, BC
4696 12 Mile Road, Hudson's Hope, BC
Property Facts & Highlights
- Profitable, easily managed, lakefront Resort in BC's Peace Region
- Extensive improvements, impeccably maintained
- Year round operation with tourism and contract crew revenue
- Incredible location on Williston Lake and only 20 minutes to historic Hudson's Hope
- This property would also make an ideal private family residence
The Williston Lake Resort is a four season, turnkey resort operation in BC's beautiful Peace River area. Situated on Williston Lake and only a short drive from the full service community of Hudson's Hope, the Resort operates on an annual basis and caters to both tourists during the summer and winter months, and also to work crews for short to medium term accommodation (typically BC Hydro during the winter).
The main lodge is an impressive and traditional log building of 11,000 square feet built by Pioneer Log Homes from Williams Lake (famous from the Timber Kings show). Providing for accommodation for up to 28 people, the facility offers a restaurant with seating for 26, a conference room for 40, library, great room, sundeck and much more. The property also includes an RV park and campground, various outbuildings and offers a wide variety of activities and amenities such as horseback riding and guided fishing trips.
Williston Resort is a well managed facility with strong cash flow. Fully equipped, the Resort can be easily managed with a couple, in addition to 2 -5 staff depending on the season.