Property Facts & Highlights
- Existing community with 98% of units in Lot 1 sold out
- Unparalleled location on southern Vancouver Island
- Multiple awards, extensive track record, excellent brand awareness
- Opportunity to acquire a zoned, serviced, approved and construction ready site as 'Part 2' of this incredibly successful development
- Flexible CD zoning permitting a wide range of residential, commercial, resort and amenity uses
- Offering includes potential to acquire planned and predominantly approved marina
- Total developable area of 450,000 square feet
- This is a turn key opportunity - Vendor will consider a Joint Venture and possibly a VTB
One of the best development offerings on Vancouver Island today, SookePoint is an award winning, master planned waterfront community less than an hour from Victoria, BC.
Established and successful, this multi-phase enclave of waterfront cottages has sold out of the first 134 units within its original Lot 1 component. Offered for sale is the almost 13 acre Lot 2, which will provide for over 450,000 square feet of density and a range of potential uses.
Situated directly on the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the popular and growing community of Sooke, BC, the developer for SookePoint has expended significant energy, time and capital to create a highly unique development that immerses residents and visitors into the fabric of BC's coastal experience.
Planned to provide a total of 600,000 square feet of buildable area over the original 17-acre site, the developer has already commenced marketing and pre-sales for the next phase of waterfront lots in Lot 2. This provides a purchaser with an engaged and rolling project complete with approvals, marketing, pre-sales, demand and an unbeatable location. This is a prime opportunity to step into an extraordinary project and commence construction within weeks of acquisition.